Thursday, July 18, 2013

We Were Submitted To Court

I have a serious obsession with my email.  There have been days that I check it every 10 minutes.  It has about worn me out.  I finally decided that I needed to give it to God and walk away!  So, that's just what I did today.

As I was loading the dishwasher Mat called and said that we have been submitted to court. :)  We really thought we had been submitted a week or so ago, but we found out that we were submitted on July 16th. At this point I am just so relieved to know that we have been submitted.  Now we just wait on a court date. There are 4 judges that hear adoption cases so it completely depends on which judge we get as to how fast we will travel.  Please pray for God's perfect timing and for peace and strength while we wait.

We will be on Give1Save1 through Saturday.  If you haven't had a chance yet go check out our video.  We have raised $34 so far through Give1Save1.  You can donate $1 through our Reece's Rainbow link.  Please continue to share and pray for our family!  Thanks!

Photobucket

No comments: