Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful

We're just a few days away from Thanksgiving and I want to take a few minutes to reflect on some of the ways God has blessed our family.  We found out a little over a year ago that we would be moving.  I couldn't imagine why God was taking us from a place we loved to move us to a town that is known for it's Italian food and the state penitentiary.  I don't even like Italian food.  Well, those of you that know me know that I can be a tad stubborn.  I just was not excited about this move.  I was making wonderful friends that I loved dearly, we were growing in our walk with Jesus Christ, we loved our church, Andrew was doing great in school.  Why in the world were we supposed to move? 

We have been here for almost a year and I have once again been shown that God's plan is ALWAYS perfect!!  He has blessed us again with friends that I love.  We are growing even closer to God, we love our church, both Andrew and Olivia are doing great in school, and the list goes on.  I am so thankful!

No comments: