Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Things Isaac

I realized that I haven't "officially" announced that Isaac is ours on the blog.  We got the call February 2nd while setting up for our first garage sale.  Since then we've gone into bring Isaac home mode.  We had a fantastic garage sale that weekend that brought in $2,300 in sales and donations.  WOW!!  Praise the Lord!!

We had our homestudy visit last Thursday and I feel so silly for worrying about it like I did.  It couldn't have gone any better.  We should be homestudy approved next month!

I'm finding it hard to balance my emotions between wanting time to hurry up so that it's time to go get our boy and wanting it to slow down so I can savor every moment with Andrew and Olivia. 

We knew in our hearts that Isaac wouldn't come home this year, but I guess we were hoping that maybe just maybe he'd be home by his 2nd birthday.  Outside of a miracle (and I do believe in miracles) he won't be home this year.  So until I see him in person I will hang on to what I do have.


                                                This is the first picture we saw of him.

                                    This is the most current picture we have.  He's 15 months.


Photobucket

No comments: